Since founding the kathy ireland® Worldwide brand in 1993, Kathy Ireland has demonstrated a penchant for creating brand collections that transcend markets and trends, and appeal to a vast consumer base. Trusted influencer, supermodel-turned-super mogul, wife and mother of 3, and Chair, CEO, and Chief Designer for kathy ireland® Worldwide (kiWW®), Kathy is a strong supporter in the war against human trafficking, a global rights activist, and the author of several books, including Powerful Inspirations: Eight Lessons that Will Change Your Life. Kathy was also named by UCLA as one of the U.S.’s Top 10 health advocates for women.
- License Global Magazine (2021) names kathy ireland® Worldwide the 15th most powerfully licensed global brand.
- Ireland ranked #33 on Forbes Inaugural List Of America’s 50 Richest Self-Made Women (2016).
- Founded in 1993, kiWW® has become a “design empire which grosses over 1.9 billion dollars annually in retail sales,” as reported by Forbes magazine.
- Named one of the top 10 women’s health advocates in America by UCLA, Ireland supports numerous charities, including Elizabeth Taylor HIV/AIDS Foundation, Feed the Children, March of Dimes, Alliance for Christian Education, and Barbara Ireland Walk for a Cure (founded by her mother).
- Kathy is an Ambassador for the YWCA Greater Los Angeles, the Elizabeth Taylor AIDS Foundation, the Dream Foundation, the Providence Educational Foundation, 911 for Kids/AEF, and St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
- Kathy is a notable speaker, whose talks have included audiences at AIPAC in Washington DC, The United Nations, The National Association of Women Business Owners, Ernst and Young, and The Forbes Global CEO conference in Dubai.
- In Jan. 2019, NFL Players, Incorporated (NFLPA) announced that Kathy joined their board. “Kathy Ireland’s experience in leveraging her early career in the fashion industry into an iconic licensing business empire with kiWW® will be invaluable to support the work of our players…” – NFLPA Executive Director & Chairman of NFL Players, Inc, DeMaurice Smith.
- Kathy graces the cover and is featured in the September/October 2019 issue of SUCCESS Magazine as she shares her wisdom on business growth, prioritization, and success.